One of the most anticipated rematches in MMA history is here: Lineker vs. Andrade will settle their unfinished business tonight in ONE Fight Night 7 on Prime Video.
The event is a must-watch, and ONE fighters in all categories have been predicting the possible outcomes, with most of them believing that Fabricio Andrade will take the belt.
- Marcus Almeida: “I saw Fabricio’s superiority, and I think he’ll come back even better and come out with the victory. This fight does not end until the end, but I think Fabricio will be the champion.”
- Adriano Moraes: “I believe Fabrício will take the belt home. By the way he presented himself in the first fight, he showed that he was very well prepared, that he’s very technical, and that he’s not a fool when it comes to ground fighting”.
- Anatoly Malykhin: “There can be only one end to this fight – a knockout. I think Fabricio will win, and he will finish Lineker before the fourth round.”
- Jonathan Haggerty: “I feel like Andrade is in Lineker’s head a little bit. Those knees from Andrade were brilliant, but who knows?”
- Joshua Pacio: “As of now, Andrade has the advantage and the momentum. For me, Andrade will get the win by knockout or decision”.